Just me...





I am a daughter,sister,wife,mum & nan.I have 3 wonderful children & 2 very precious grandchildren.I am always inspired by my family & one of my loves is baking& I love to bake for them.

Baking is therapy for the soul.....lol


~~ ~~ As a child my families menu consisted of two choices: Take it or Leave it ~~~Buddy Hackett



Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Apple sponge tarts....




I got some cooking apples from a friends orchard yesterday so I decided today I was going to bake :).I haven't had apple sponge tarts since forever but alas I have now eaten 3 .............lol









Finished product ......


Dust with icing sugar......


Serve as is,don't want to spoil it with cream ect.....



 



Thanks for looking :)
Jeany

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... These are perfect, you are soooo talented! Thanks for sharing and I love your blog page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab - thanks a mil, can't wait to try them as I have lots of apples in the garden to be picked.

    ReplyDelete