Just me...





I am a daughter,sister,wife,mum & nan.I have 3 wonderful children & 2 very precious grandchildren.I am always inspired by my family & one of my loves is baking& I love to bake for them.

Baking is therapy for the soul.....lol


~~ ~~ As a child my families menu consisted of two choices: Take it or Leave it ~~~Buddy Hackett



Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mini strawberry & cream chocolate gateaus with chocolate ganache


My darling grandson & I got to bake whilst his baby sister Saoirse slept,we had so much fun & he even did some of the photos for me :)
He is 5 & loves to bake,his specality has to be mixing,whipping & needless to say chief taster....lol.
This is a quiet simple recipe & doesn't take long to make...

Ingredients


Chocolate Ganache



Method to make the mimn gateaus...

Finished product :)



Thanks for looking

Jeany

No comments:

Post a Comment