Just me...





I am a daughter,sister,wife,mum & nan.I have 3 wonderful children & 2 very precious grandchildren.I am always inspired by my family & one of my loves is baking& I love to bake for them.

Baking is therapy for the soul.....lol


~~ ~~ As a child my families menu consisted of two choices: Take it or Leave it ~~~Buddy Hackett



Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lemon cupcakes with lemon buttericing !!!



Made these today because I was too lazy to make a warm desert.....lol.

Had a full house for dinner ( usual sunday) so I was lazy when it came to thinking up a desert....lol






The usual recipe of......

8oz Plain Flour
8oz Caster sugar
8oz Real butter
1 Tsps of madagascar vanilla
4 Free range eggs
2 Tsp of baking powder
Zest of 1/2 a lemon

Method...
Beat butter until pale in colour
Add sugar & beat for 5 mins
Add eggs one by one & then add vanilla beat slowly,add zest of lemon.
Combine flour & baking powder together & sift into bowl,mix very slowly for
2 minutes only.
Scoop into your cases & bake at 155 in a fan oven for 15 min

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment: