Just me...





I am a daughter,sister,wife,mum & nan.I have 3 wonderful children & 2 very precious grandchildren.I am always inspired by my family & one of my loves is baking& I love to bake for them.

Baking is therapy for the soul.....lol


~~ ~~ As a child my families menu consisted of two choices: Take it or Leave it ~~~Buddy Hackett



Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Whoopie Pies with Marshmallow fluff/cream


Yes at last I took the plunge & made the "whoopie pies",so much talk about them taking over from the cupcake & often referred to as " The new cupcake".
My opinion doesn't agree with "The new cupcake" I find them to be a little on the bland side & certainly  not as sweet as the cupcake,now the marshmallow fluff/cream that is a whole other sweetness...lol.
I don't dislike them but certainly wouldn't choose one over a cupcake anyday soon (",)

Here is the recipe I used (",)


 The method is here ....


Onto greasedproof paper or a baking sheet,into oven 175c or 350f for 11 to 15mins,just press & if the bounceback to shape they are cooked



Now all you have to do is spread on the marshmallow fluff/cream yummmmyyyyy tastes like candyfloss (",)




Marshmallow fluff/cream ingredients....

 Method......


Voilla the finished product......




Thanks for looking at my blog,please leave a comment if you visit (",)

Jeany

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmmm yummy yummy yummy will be giving this receipe a go at the weekend
    thanks for sharing
    emilysnanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fab - I must have a go at them too! Although I think a long afternoon will have to be free - it doesn't look like a quick make! But worth a try on a wet saturday I think!

    ReplyDelete