Just me...





I am a daughter,sister,wife,mum & nan.I have 3 wonderful children & 2 very precious grandchildren.I am always inspired by my family & one of my loves is baking& I love to bake for them.

Baking is therapy for the soul.....lol


~~ ~~ As a child my families menu consisted of two choices: Take it or Leave it ~~~Buddy Hackett



Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Cupcakes :)



I made these for Darragh to take over to his cousin Charlies house because tonight was their sleepover :)

For the pumpkins I used a candy mold ,I added orange Wilton candy colour ..

 Then I used the black & green Wilton colour from this set to paint on the faces & leaves :)




I used a basic recipe for the cupcakes which made exactly 36......lol

12oz Plain Flour
12oz Caster sugar
12oz Real butter
1 &1/2 Tsps of madagascar vanilla
6 Free range eggs
2 Tblsp organic Green & Blacks Cocoa powder
3 Tsp of baking powder

Beat butter until pale in colour
Add sugar & beat for 5 mins
Add eggs one by one & then add vanilla beat slowly
Combine flour,cocoa & baking powder together & sift into bowl,mix very slowly for
2 minutes only.
Scoop into your cases & bake at 155 in a fan oven for 15 mins..


Add a little chocolate butter icing so you can place the pumpkin on the cakes firmly...



Voilla Pumpkin cupcakes for all the family to enjoy :):)




  Ready to leave home.....lol



The one that got away was truly deliciously moist ;)


Thanks for visiting my blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous looking Jean!! I can almost taste them :-)

    I have left you a little something over on my blog

    ReplyDelete